Welcome to Style By Erin!

Here, you will have fun learning about new style and how to work existing style!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Finding shoes for wide feet can be a feat!

I'm sure that there are some people in this world that can relate to a problem I have, wide feet! Why is this a problem? Because finding shoes that fit can be difficult! I will be in the shoe store and find a perfect size 7 1/2 shoe, (that is also on sale!) try it on and it doesn't fit because of my wide foot! It is so frustrating! Now the shoes that I am talking about are the sexy, going out on the weekend kind of shoes, I am also talking about your every day going to work pumps. I generally have to resort to wearing some sort of dressy thong sandal with a kitten heel. Of course there is nothing wrong with that, but my toe nails aren't always in tip-top shape, and I like to cover them sometimes!

What's a girl to do? I don't have all day to try on shoes.

Well, I am happy to report that I have found some non-thong shoes that I LOVE that fit my wide feet very well. They are from a shoe designer named "Michael Antonio". www.michaelantonio.com
Let me tell you a little about these shoes that I have fallen in love with. First of all, he has a ton of styles, second, they are reasonably prices and third, I know they will fit my feet!

Here is a picture of my first pair of Michael Antonio shoes. I wear them all the time and dance all night long in them. They were only $58 and with a platform, the heels don't feel all that tall.
Here is my latest pair of Michael Antonio's. HOT! They are going to be my summer shoes. With the nude color I can wear them with everything from my white pants to my denim shorts. I can't wait! The platform is 1" and the heel is 4 1/2" so my legs will look very nice.You can find these shoes online in a few different colors at:
http://www.endless.com/dp/B00318QA98/189-0662046-9219332?ie=UTF8&tag=michaanton04-20&suppressRedirect=1

Now that I have a shoe designer that I love, that will fit my feet, I don't have to scour the stores for wide sizes. And I would like to know, do any of you out there have any shoe suggestions for wide feet?

2 comments:

  1. Does this designer sell shoes in any department store such as Macy's? I don't really like to order shoes online, because, like you, they may be my size, but they don't fit right because my feet are too wide. I really like those black heels, they would be perfect for me to go out in at night. I'm going on a cruise in July, do you have any advice on what kind of shoes I should bring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wide feet are really a curse! I can definitely relate. My feet are probably only as long as a size 9, but they are almost as wide as an 11. So naturally I have to get size 10W and hope they fit. There is not a single shoe on this planet that would actually fit my foot the way it should. If I ever found someone to make custom shoes for really cheap, I might die happy.
    Helen | Foster's Wide Shoes

    ReplyDelete